1. How many LiveBeyond mission weeks have you served on? 2
2. Share how you got involve with LiveBeyond.
I was in Christianville 3 times and John Carter from Tebow Foundation introduced me to Live Beyond.
3. What's your favorite part(s) of the mission week?
Morning devo and afternoon trips into the village
4. Share one of your most memorable experiences or encounters in Haiti.
Last year I had a chance to meet Annette. That is a lasting experience
5. What keeps you coming back to Haiti with LiveBeyond (or will keep you going back in the future)?
I enjoy bringing first-time short-term missionaries to Haiti for their own perspective and the work that God wants us to do.
6. How have you seen LiveBeyond expand/improve our work and impact in Haiti over the
course of your time supporting the organization?
I love to see the transition to empower the people of Haiti to give them hope.
Write a quick bio about yourself (what you do, where you are from, where you graduated from college, etc.)
Self-Employed, Married, two teenage kids, MBA. I enjoy a challenge, especially something that tests you physically, emotionally- and environmentally. I want to always be kinetic energy to others.