One of LiveBeyond’s primary goals is to provide medical care to people living in the region of Thomazeau, Haiti. Thousands of Americans have traveled to the LiveBeyond base to serve on our medical mission weeks. While we believe access to healthcare will truly change this community, it is just the beginning of fulfilling their heartbreaking needs.
The people of Thomazeau need Jesus and His hope for the future.
That’s why we launched a new mission trip focused on pouring back into the community as a whole. We believe that a complete transformation means raising up and training the next generation of children to be strong, Christian leaders in the community and serving those around us in nearby villages.
July 7-13 (Kè Pou Timoun Summer Camp)
July 21-27 (Kè Pou Timoun Summer Camp)
Note, if a trip is full that you'd like to serve on, you may still apply for the mission and be put on the waitlist. If a spot becomes available, the LiveBeyond Trip Coordinator will send you an email to confirm your placement on the team.
$1,180 + international airfare; view more information about mission trip payments here.
+ In addition, you will be responsible for obtaining your own vaccinations and paying the $10 customs fee into the country.
+ View LiveBeyond's Refund Policy.
LiveBeyond is unable refund to you any amount of raised funds which exceeds your funding requirements. Once financial gifts are received by LiveBeyond, the individual donors are sent a charitable contribution receipt which is used for Federal Income Tax purposes and refunds are not possible. All monies received in excess of the funding requirements will be used by LiveBeyond toward the mission.
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENTS
Total payments to LiveBeyond - $1,180
$230 deposit : due within 5 days of receiving trip acceptance email
$475 payment : due 90 days out
$475 payment : due 60 days out
- Minimum age 18 if traveling without parents (must be a high school graduate; individual cannot be supervised by other adults)
- Minimum age 14 if traveling with parents (child must share room with parents)
- Applicants over the age of 70 must provide a medical release and recent medical history from their family physician to be reviewed and approved by LiveBeyond.
Zika Virus outbreaks have been reported in Haiti. Because of the risk of birth defects in babies born to women who were infected with Zika while pregnant, we have implemented the following policy to protect our volunteers:
- Women who are pregnant are not permitted to serve in Haiti with LiveBeyond.
- Couples who are actively trying to become pregnant should not serve on a LiveBeyond mission trip.
- If a man travels to Haiti, and his wife is pregnant, they should use barrier protection or not have sex during the pregnancy.
View forms and information packets for LiveBeyond mission trips. Download here.
- Spiritual and educational development with children in the Kè Pou Timoun program
- Daily therapy sessions with Johnny's Kids
- Opportunity to work in our maternal health program
- Worship time with staff & gospel-focused Bible lessons with children
- Construction projects to build homes for individuals in need*
- Visits to share Jesus' love with locals in surrounding villages
- A full heart as He uses YOU to advance The Kingdom
*The opportunity to work on construction projects is not available on every non-medical mission week. On our trip schedule, we will note if this activity is available.
Email our Trip Coordinator at email@example.com.