PROJECTS WITH PURPOSE
From peanut butter drives to collecting school supplies to making feminine hygiene kits, there are so many different ways to get involved. People like you can commit to a project that fulfills the needs of the Haitian people.
WAYS TO GIVE BACK
- "Donate" your birthday to LiveBeyond. In lieu of presents, ask friends and family to donate a financial gift to LiveBeyond.
- Host a donation or goods drive to collect goods to donate to LiveBeyond
- Example items to collect: school supplies, hygiene kits, peanut butter, newborn baby kits, tennis shoes, books
- Organize a community event at your church to talk about LiveBeyond's work and the importance of serving others
- Partner with people in your community to put together feminine hygiene kits or sew pillowcase sundresses for young women in our community.
- Donate a percentage of sales from your business to support our work.
- Get the head of your church or organization to dedicate a sermon about the importance of serving the poor.
Need more information on one of these projects? Email email@example.com.